Re: [Snowy] Piston updates

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Sandy
Armstrong<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 3:19 AM, Benoit
> Garret<benoit garret_gnome gadz org> wrote:
>> I grabbed the latest snowy and piston and tested with both Tomboy
>> 0.15.5 (latest ubuntu karmic version compatible with snowy, the latest
>> ones introduce an API change) and the Tomdroid branch. I couldn't find
>> any problem but I may very well have overlooked something, so can
>> someone tell me what were the problems that led to the revert of the
>> commit and what am I missing here to reproduce the problem?
>
> When you say "latest piston", do you mean whatever's in hg, or the
> latest release?

I mean whatever is in bitbucket, the latest commit is 191
(3f26163fad0f). I did this the dirty way, checking out the hg branch
and manually copying the piston directory into the lib directory in
snowy before doing the initial setup.

Another quick question: I'm testing snowy, which means
enabling/disabling the Tomboy plugin and re-authenticating frequently.
But some of my notes are uploaded to snowy with empty contents. I
suspect Tomboy thinks the note is not changed and thus does not upload
it because the content gets uploaded as soon as I modify the note. I
looked in the Tomboy source code but couldn't find where the per-note
last-sync-revision is stored. Could you tell me where to find it or
how to reset the sync revisions?

Cheers,
Benoit