[Snowy] Piston updates

Hi all,

I noticed an attempt was made to update piston but was later reverted
because it broke the synchronization with Tomboy. This bothers me a
little bit because I still have to patch snowy to play nice with
Tomdroid every time I get a fresh copy (the real problem here is that
I frequently forget to apply the patches. Ensues confusion, a useless
debugging session, you get the idea ;-) ).

I grabbed the latest snowy and piston and tested with both Tomboy
0.15.5 (latest ubuntu karmic version compatible with snowy, the latest
ones introduce an API change) and the Tomdroid branch. I couldn't find
any problem but I may very well have overlooked something, so can
someone tell me what were the problems that led to the revert of the
commit and what am I missing here to reproduce the problem?

Cheers,
Benoît