Re: [Snowy] Issues with MySQL

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> I know the UUID stuff is from Python 2.5...we can probably use a
> different library for that if we have to.  Are we using a lot of other
> 2.5 features?

I've noticed uuid, json, and functools/_functools.so so far. If you
guys could "backport" those then the appliance could be done and
tested right now :)

> Excited for the appliance!

Great! I already have Snowy running against a MySQL database and
Apache/wsgi configured. I added a few nuggets such as open-ssh, vim,
etc and a web based administrative interface that lets you update the
appliance, configure backups, etc, etc, all in approx. 220 MB. :) I
can generate VMware/ESX (with OVF as well), EC2, Parallels, Microsoft
VHD, Citrix, RAW, ISO, etc. Once a release is ready, I can promote it
all to a Release branch and keep pulling from git in the Development
branch.

I'll stop now :)
--
Og B. Maciel