Re: [Snowy] Issues with MySQL

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 8:39 PM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> That being said, I don't know what error Og was experiencing that required the change he
> made.  We should discuss this before adding in any hacks.

The issue is with django actually, using a blog/text field as part of
a unique key, as outlined in the link I posted before. Once I changed
that field to CharField, it was smooth sailing.

My major obstacle right now to get a working Snowy appliance is the
fact that the you guys make use of certain python 2.5 and above only
modules and that rPath's current appliance building workflow makes use
of python 2.4... I should be able to tackle this better once I'm at
work tomorrow and talk to a few guys.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel