Re: [Shotwell] Basic face recognition working!

Hi,

sorry for the low feedback, I was slightly busy otherwise. I will have
a look.

Hi,

I managed to get a basic version of face recognition working in my
branch.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/nma83/shotwell/commit/f7b2c2203d2d7b5a722f51
33f79ea8baf14d7fcd
It uses the OpenFace DNN model I had described earlier.
There are some optimizations to be done for storing the intermediate
face representation vector.
The UI may also need improvement. I added a 'Train Face from Photo'
menu item in the FacePage menu for now.
A face from a single photo is used as reference to compare with
unknown faces in other photos when running detection.
I also modified the DBus interface to do both face boundary detection
and vector generation in the same call.
More feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Narendra