Re: [Shotwell] Where IS the "Hide photos already imported" option?

Hi,

It should be in the bottom toolbar of the import dialog.

what happen after upgrade is that the bottom toolbar is not visible,
you can enable it in the "View" menu or with <Ctrl>-F9.

If it wasn't for the recent thread on the subject I'd swear I was
having false-memory syndrome, but I can't for the life of me find
the
checkbox for Hiding duplicates. Is it still there in the latest
Shotwell? I normally 'Import from Folder' but I plugged in a memory
card directly too which Shotwell recognised as a camera.
Am I missing something very obvious?

Probably lost accidentally during the 0.26 series rework, I will
check.