Re: [Shotwell] Taking over

This might be supported by an SQL query editor. E.g. something like:

1. Define query-tag (or meta tag)
2. Tag name: foo
3. Tag type: SQL query (or perhaps some other graphical or non graphical query language. Personally I would prefer something pandas like.).

Actually it is quite easy to these kind of queries directly from the current SQL database today, but it would be nicer to have it integrated into shotwell.

Regards,
Dov