Re: [Shotwell] Taking over

Great to know this is being picked up. One request would be to re-integrate with Kodi. I switched to Shotwell because there was a plugin for XBMC that allowed me to show photos in my media center. It was great, but when either Shotwell or XBMC evolved (into Kodi), the plugin stopped working. Not sure if that is in your wheelhouse.