Re: [Shotwell] Taking over

Hi,

Great to know this is being picked up. One request would be to
re-integrate with Kodi. I switched to Shotwell because there was a
plugin for XBMC that allowed me to show photos in my media center. It
was great, but when either Shotwell or XBMC evolved (into Kodi), the
plugin stopped working. Not sure if that is in your wheelhouse.

Not directly, but as I happen to have Kodi available for other testing
purposes anyway, I can have a look at some point. I suppose you are talking
about https://github.com/jaumemoral/xbmc-shotwell ?