Re: OpenPGP card

On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 18:17 +0100, Loriano Storchi wrote:
> when I try to encrypt using a key "stored" in my OpenPGP card both
> ggp command line and seahourse work nicely. When I try decrypt back
> the
> encrypted file, with gpg command-line no problem at all. Instead with
> seahorse
> the result is an error window saying "Decryption failed. You probably
> do not
> have the decryption key."

I will try using a Feitian PKI card and will get back to you.

By the way, I can only encourage Seahorse hackers to ask for a Free
Feitian PKI card on our web site. Our stock of free cards is going low
and we will not offer these cards for free forever.

Here: http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card