Re: OpenPGP card

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, François Pérou wrote:

The OpenPGP card is not a compliant crypto card with standards. It seems
to me that Seahorse supports pkcs11. I can be wrong. I will try to write
a tutorial shortly. Explain me what you need by "decrypt".

Dear François,
when I try to encrypt using a key "stored" in my OpenPGP card both ggp command line and seahourse work nicely. When I try decrypt back the
encrypted file, with gpg command-line no problem at all. Instead with seahorse
the result is an error window saying "Decryption failed. You probably do not
have the decryption key."

I contact you privately about compliant crypto cards.

Ok for me.

best regards,
loriano