Donation of Feitian PKI smart cards to Seahorse developers

Dear all,

We are contacting Seahorse community on behalf of http://www.gooze.eu
crypto shop and FEITIAN to announce that we are offering free Feitian
PKI cards.

The Feitian PKI card offers unique features:
* RSA keys up to 2048bit,
* X.509 v3 certificates,
* 64k data space.

We are offering FEITIAN PKI cards in the hope that you could integrate
smart cards more closely with Gnome and Seahorse. Personally, I am very
fond of Seahorse and I would like to handle SSH keys and X.509
certificates more easily.

There is no real security without some hardware and we hope that
GNU/Linux can get more secure.

If you are interested, please apply for a free card:
http://www.gooze.eu/products/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card

Free Software regards,
François Pérou
http://www.gooze.eu