Re: Reorganizing seahorse source code

In the process of composing an email to d-d-l concerning our split, I
remembered we can create our own new modules because we have svn
accounts.  I looked for some documentation and found
http://live.gnome.org/NewSVNRepos.  The svn dump part looks like only
if you're migrating from non-GNOME svn.  We should be able to just
copy the repository you just created in our module to a new
seahorse-plugins module.

We still have to wait on the bugzilla module, but we can at least take
one step forward.

Cheers,

Adam