Reorganizing seahorse source code

I'm still interested in splitting up the seahorse code base somewhat.
There's a lot of refactoring that needs to be done to properly support
the certificate and encryption key store support.

To do this with all the plugins present would make it a lot of extra
work. As I see it there is a major functionality division between:

 * Managing the encryption keys, passwords (GPG, X509, passwords)
 * Plugins and tools which allow use of the encryption keys

So with that in mind I'm keenly interested in splitting seahorse into
two modules into 'seahorse' and 'seahorse-plugins'.

However I haven't heard back from the SVN admins about the seahorse
repository (been almost 2 months since I put in my request). So I'd like
to propose taking matters into our own hands and still use the same SVN
repository for both modules.

I was thinking about something along these lines:

/tags
/branches
/trunk
/plugins
   /branches
   /tags
   /trunk

What does everyone think about this plan?

Cheers,

Stef Walter