Re: tiling possibly xinerama-aware

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Sun, 08 May 2011 07:05:34 +0200)

> > can you tell me how to checkout this branch?
> > This will save me time trying to figure this out.
>
> git branch --track -b edge-actions-1.9 remotes/origin/edge-actions-1.9
>
> git checkout master to return to HEAD

I will try to build a debian package with this branch, install it,
and then restart sawfish.

It's been a long time, so no wonder I have some problems here :)

$ git branch --track -b edge-actions-1.9 remotes/origin/edge-actions-1.9

fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount parent )
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).

I guess I need to git clone first, from where? :)

sorry for asking stupid questions.. :)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |