Re: tiling possibly xinerama-aware

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Sat, 07 May 2011 20:34:59 +0200)

> I added some code to - possibly - make tiling xinerama-aware (Janek said
> on the Wiki it doesn't work properly). Either way, I  can't test it
> under real conditions, so it's kind of one-shot. I'd like to ask someone
> who can test under real conditions to checkout edge-actions-1.9 branch
> and try it.

will I have to restart sawfish? :) Or can I just load some lisp file?

can you tell me how to checkout this branch?
This will save me time trying to figure this out.

it is tiling windows only in current viewport, right?

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |