Completely disable edge-actions?

Is there any way to completely disable the edge-actions?  I just upgraded
to 1.8.0 and can no longer left or right click (bound to raise-window and
lower-window) the window borders that are along the screen borders when
the cursor is all the way at the edge.  Clicks to window borders in the
middle of the screen work just fine, so I am guessing this is from
edge-actions.  If I move the mouse a couple pixels from the screen edge
the raise/lower actions work fine.  I tried setting
hot-spots-corner-length to 0, but that didn't solve the problem.

So, how can I completely disable edge-actions?

Thanks,
   Omen

--
Anything good is either illegal, immoral or fattening.