Anyone else using KDE4 and Sawfish?

Hi there,

just wanted to ask, whether there's someone else using Sawfish with KDE4?

It's just that I see some focus-issues and stuff, like

- right-click on plasmoid is send to root-window instead
- sawfish seems not to recognize plasmoids (except kicker)
- focus issues with add-plasmoids-dialog
- focus issues with change-kicker-settings-dialog
- usual warp-cursor jail with transient Qt-windows

I wonder whether there are some options to adjust to improve it, or whether
really no one else than me (and Timo atleast) is using KDE4.