Re: [README] sawfish.tuxfamily.org is up

Hi,
nano tuxfamily org (2011-03-18 at 2257.00 +0100):

> /note: links to bugzilla and old ml address will be changed to "(Old Archive)"
> once FlySpray and the new ML are in use. (the links provided are valid, both
> the new ML and Bugtracker are up and running).

One idea: maybe you could send mail copies to the old ml from the new
one (disable posting for everyone else in the old) and thus get
a(nother and complete in one place) backup archive (and with more
features, as I mentioned about the full mbox-like copies GNOME keeps).

GSR