Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

Hi,

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:31:08 +0100
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:

>On Tuesday 22 February 2011 20:11:21 fuchur wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:51:52 +0100
>>
>> wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:
>> >I guess it would be best to remove " user-option and assume
>> >it as hardcoded-default. Any objections?
>> >
>> >Chris
>>
>> I have never understand "tabs-raise-on-hover" sorry. If a window have
>> tabs and get focus in any mode it must complete raise. If not raise you
>> will only see the frame from the tab that has the focus and you have a
>> halves frame and/or "overlapping".
>
>That is right. The reason for tab-raise-on-hover was that it is inconsistent
>behaviour when used with 'click mode (cause single windows get raised by
>click, while tabbed by hovering the tabbar).
>
>Well... compared to all the side-cases I think it's the lesser problem.
>
>Chris

Can you please replace the focus-in-hook in tabgroup with:
(add-hook 'focus-in-hook (lambda (win) (if (window-tabbed-p win) (tab-refresh-group win 'raise))))

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0