Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

Hi,

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:51:52 +0100
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:

>I guess it would be best to remove " user-option and assume
>it as hardcoded-default. Any objections?
>
>Chris

I have never understand "tabs-raise-on-hover" sorry. If a window have
tabs and get focus in any mode it must complete raise. If not raise you
will only see the frame from the tab that has the focus and you have a
halves frame and/or "overlapping".

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0