Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 20:11:21 fuchur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:51:52 +0100
>
> wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:
> >I guess it would be best to remove " user-option and assume
> >it as hardcoded-default. Any objections?
> >
> >Chris
>
> I have never understand "tabs-raise-on-hover" sorry. If a window have
> tabs and get focus in any mode it must complete raise. If not raise you
> will only see the frame from the tab that has the focus and you have a
> halves frame and/or "overlapping".

That is right. The reason for tab-raise-on-hover was that it is inconsistent
behaviour when used with 'click mode (cause single windows get raised by
click, while tabbed by hovering the tabbar).

Well... compared to all the side-cases I think it's the lesser problem.