Re: New tab themes

Hi,

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 20:38:19 +0100
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:

>#| Is it possible to file a wish-list? Novomente does some cool MC themes
>
>http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Striped+Glassy+%28NEW%29?content=135288
>http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Fugitive?content=93115
>
>-- don't get this wrong, just something that came up in my mind, if you want
>to do some more styles :) |#

MC themes are xml files without images. If you want to copy such a
theme for sawfish you must all image create with gimp. Make a exact copy
for theme/buttons from a screenshot is a lot of work.

Wish-list is ok if is a nice theme.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0