Re: New tab themes

Hi,

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 22:58:33 +0100
wrote fuchur <flohtransporter gmail com>:

>Hi,
>
>On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:40:34 +0100
>wrote fuchur <flohtransporter gmail com>:
>
>>I have rename DarkTab to StyleTab. Now you can change the style. Please
>>also remove DarkTab from git and replace it with StyleTab.
>>Download here:
>>http://mitglied.lycos.de/fuchur2004/StyleTab.tar.bz2
>
>Here is a fix for ~ 30 buttons and (maybe) a small patch for the theme
>readme.
>http://mitglied.lycos.de/fuchur2004/StyleTab.fix.tar.bz2

Here are 2 two new styles for StyleTab.
A patch for StyleTab theme.jl with some small bugfix
and a patch "tabs-adj.patch".
tabs-adj.patch moves "adjustment-title" from frame.jl to
tabgroup.jl and a small bugfix.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/fuchur2004/sawfish-styles.tar.bz2

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0