Re: apps-menu

On 2/7/2011 1:40 PM, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
On Saturday 05 February 2011 22:25:59 Matthew Love wrote:
Christopher Roy Bratusek<nano tuxfamily org>  writes:
Welcome back :)

Nice to see you worked in it, I'll be testing it the next days.
Can't say for sure whether we will add it for 1.8.0 ... but if it doesn't
introduce regressions, there's a good chance.

Ah... yes... some docs would be nice (for functions in sawfish.texi and
some examples on filters&  Co.)

Regards,
Chris

Here are some docs for the apps-menu and related filtering.
Also, I noticed in the man page the --replace option was described as
--replac, so I went ahead and added the missing 'e' in there.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for your efforts :)

... could have a look on the issue fuchur reported today? Would be nice.

Regards,
Chris

Yes, I'll look into that this evening.

Cheers