Re: New tab themes

Hi,

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:39:19 +0100
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:

>You should provide a tarball containing your .desktop files
>(/usr/share/applications/*.desktop and probably
>$HOME/.local/share/applications/*.desktop), so that we or Matthew can debug it

>Ah.. and please don't forget to post
>your *.desktop files, so that the issue you have with apps-menu can be
>debugged.

Make a tarball from my $HOME/.local/share/applications/*.desktop is
impossible. I have icons with i can connected to servers with ssh keys
and so on. And check all my .desktop files before make a tarball that
is to much:

ls  .local/share/applications/*.desktop | wc -l
556

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0