Re: [README] Edge-Actions for while moving

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:

> bump. I'm shocked that it seems no-one else is testing those branches.
> (Except Teika I guess) :O

Well, I haven't tested it because I prefer using the keyboard for
navigating and triggering actions, so I don't think I'm a good person to
have an opinion on how it ought to work.  Like asking me my opinion on
German-language poetry -- I just don't have the necessary mental
structures.... ;) (If I were to try to read something in German it'd be
Fichte or Hegel -- but they're difficult enough translated into English,
I don't think my German would be up to reading them in the original.)

And I haven't really followed the technical side of it because of the
above, so I don't have anything to say there either.  So long as it's an
optional module that I don't have to include I'm happy.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>