[README] Edge-Actions for while moving

Hi all,

last weekend (sorry for the early update) I added support to EA for while-
moving functions to be customizable. Say: you can now have 8 edge-actions.

defvars:
normal: left-edge-func
while-move: left-edge-move-func

while-move actions don't have a delay timer (that doesn't make sense while
moving a window), anything else (setup) is like for the other edge-actions.

Besides: is anyone testing the edge-actions and tabs-ng branches, or am I the
only one (and fuchur for the latter)? Some testing and comments on what could
be improved is highly appriciated.

Regards,

(LXF) Zitat:
"So'n Formel1-Wagen ist ne tolle Plattform für jedes Betriebssystem -
 die Hardwarebeschleunigung ist einfach der Hammer!"