current-head vs. pointer-head

Hi, my name is Alexey and I'm using xinerama (emulation). ;-)

One thing is bothering me.  Sometimes I want to open new window
on specific head.  I move mouse cursor to that head and press
keyboard shortcut or run command in terminal.  The problem is -
most placement modes uses current-head function, that returns
head that contains focused window.  But, I also like
centered-on-parent mode for transient windows.

I don't really like to write yet another placement mode.  Is
there any way to add configuration option for that case?

--
Regards,    --
Sir Raorn.   --- http://thousandsofhate.blogspot.com/