Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish-Pager "Ti Ta TNT" 0.7.3

On 27/01/10 03:50, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
SawfishConfig>  Workspace>  Edge-Flip (after requiring edge-flip
AFAIK). You can change the respond-type from workspace to viewport (or
vice versa) another interesting thing is the viewport-boundary-mode
dynmaic.

Chris

"requiring edge-flip" is the crucial phrase here. I don't get any such options. I suspect this means I need to invoke that module via sawfishrc.

What do you mean by respond-type?

I did try the dynamic boundary-mode, but the limited testing I did didn't trip whatever it is supposed to do.