Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish-Pager "Ti Ta TNT" 0.7.3

>>> I use a single workspace with 3x2 viewports.
>>> Does Pager have the capability to switch viewports when the mouse dwells
>>> on the viewport boundary?
>>
>> I have similar settings and the feature you are looking for is edge
>> flipping and has nothing to do with a pager. I use only sawfish itself
>> and with sawfish-ui/sawfish-config you can activate edge flipping.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Daniel
>
> Yeah, that's the sort of thing.  I looked through sawfish-config and
> couldn't see anything relevant to viewports.  Is it perchance an
> extension to the basic sawfish?
>
> Looking at Chris' example sawfishrc I see "require
> 'sawfish.wm.ext.edge-flip" which sounds like what I need if it applies
> to viewports, but I can't see anything in sawfish-config that it relates to.
>
> I don't have any .sawfishrc at the moment, so I'll try adding in
> snippets from the example rc and see what I get - a new item in
> sawfish-config I hope.

I have an ancient .sawfish/custom file that I keep copying from
installation to installation and for me this file contains the edge
flipping stuff. I absolutely don't remember how it was created (at
that time it was sawfish-ui, let's say 8 years ago), but this is what
I have in it, related to edge flipping:

(custom-set-typed-variable (quote edge-flip-type) (quote viewport)
(quote (choice viewport workspace)))
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote edge-flip-only-when-moving) (quote
()) (quote boolean))
(custom-set-typed-variable (quote edge-flip-enabled) (quote t) (quote
boolean) (quote edge-flip))

HTH,
Daniel