how to use simple-dialog in widget-dialog.jl

There is a file called widget-dialog.jl which includes a function
called simple-dialog which I guess is capable of creating a simple
dialog window, accept user input (yes or no) and return the result to
sawfish.

Does anyone know how to use this thingy? First, I'd like to bring up a
dialog window from sawfish-client and when this works I'd like to hook
up a simple dialog to an item in my (already customized) root menu.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Daniel