Re: Help on heads again

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:

> It looks to be semi-random, when in different viewport.  Previously I
> had everywhere '0' at this point.

Ok, that's kind of what I figured.  It would probable be a good idea to
change find-head (the function current-head is using) to return nil when
asked about a position outside of the viweport (i.e., a position not in
any head).  It looks like that's in src/functions.c, but I'm not certain
enough what's going on there to make that change myself (I haven't done
any C coding since '93).

> Did you ask for any other dual(triple:) head test, in any other
> email, and I missed your post? I mean - do you want me to run more
> such tests? :)

Not unless you can apply my patch and test that out.  I can send you a
patch against the current 1.6, if you could use that.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>