Re: Help on heads again

Jeremy Hankins said:     (by the date of Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:41:31 -0500)
> Does current-head work for windows outside of the current viewport?
> To test:
>  - Create a couple of windows with unique names (e.g., via xterm -title
>    "Foo" and -title "Bar")  Make sure that they're in different heads.
>  - In sawfish-client run: (current-head (get-window-by-name "Foo")), and
>    the same thing for "Bar".  You'll get the head ID of the head with
>    the window.
>  - Go to another viewport and fire up sawfish-client, run the same
>    commands as before.  Does the output match, or did switching
>    viewports change the head IDs?
> --
> Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>

I just connectted a 3rd LCD, I have now 1600x1200, 1920x1200, 1600x1200.
I'll try to find time on Friday evening and test your stuff.

If you have any more explanations about what to test, or what to type
in sawfish-client, don't hesitate to write.

best regards