Re: Viewport scrambling

Am Mittwoch, den 21.10.2009, 10:20 -0500 schrieb Jeremy Hankins:
> I've pushed my latest viewport branch to the server.
>
> It should fix the two bugs in the previous push, as well as another bug
> due to a typo.  Also, since fixing the bug about maximizing windows in
> both directions had me going through sawfish.wm.util.rects (which I'd
> never looked at before) I went ahead and added a node to
> man/sawfish.texi on it.
>
> If it turns out that the current-head function is viewport-aware (though
> I rather doubt it) I should remove the window-head-any-viewport
> function.  But for now it's in there as well.
>
> Please test, especially if you've got multiple heads.  A lot of the
> stuff I was changing had to do with managing multiple heads, and I can't
> test any of that myself.

Sounds good. I'll be testing it either tommorow or on friday.

merge when things are done.

Thanks for your efforts,
Chris

PS: (not directly related to this message, though)

So one showstopper is gone (SawfishConfig + non-ascii chars),
viewport-scrambling (#2) is almost done, perhaps we reach for a goal
of three? #3 would be XRandR resolution-changed event. 1.6.0 would
become a killer. I'll be reading xlib docs in dec/jan when I got
holidays, so I'll try to change keys.[ch] to "my" needs for 3.0. #4
would be two keyboards at once issues and #5 (not reproducable by me)
that titlebuttons may not work when changing layout from en to ru (maybe
others, too?).