Re: [README] Need two teams for working on sawfish (also for non-developers)

Hi.

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:08:15 -0500, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
> Ok, I've pushed the whitespace cleanup changes.

Well, #| block comments |# are replaced by semicolons. First of all,
its use policy except the file hearder part wasn't clear, so much
can't be said. (And not all files used block comments for headers.)

But (a) we don't ban block comments, right? (b) In fact, #| |#
except file beginning seems to be left.

Block comments indent is supported by emacs sawfish-mode. But probably
not for ":q" editors? (It's about twice popular then emacs, according
to a statistics I read.) :p

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:21:16 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> though a NEWS entry like "major refactoring of the code (removing
> whitespace, better indention for more readibility)" or something
> like that, but I would leave that to Teika :)

Ok, I'll do that for this instance. But *please* make it practice to
write at least a clue in man/news.texi. I don't keep track of all
changes, and sometimes I can't tell what's happend.

Teika (Teika kazura)