Re: Window-cycle goes between two only.

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 12:37:38PM +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 02.05.2009, 12:35 +0200 schrieb Christopher Roy
> Bratusek:
> > Am Samstag, den 02.05.2009, 13:51 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > I realized that recently window cycling does not work properly.
> > > Only two are interchanged, and others are ignored.
> >
> > ... Sawfish first cycles between the current and the last window, then
> > between the others
> >
> > Chris
> >

> To be more exactly simply pressing Alt+Tab rotates between the current
> and the last window. To rotate between other windows, too keep Alt
> pressed and press Tab again.

I used to have a similar problem, where Alt+Tab would change the
window, but then pressing Tab without releasing Alt would not cycle to
the next, but instead send an Alt+Tab event to the newly focused
window. I solved it by adding (Alt+Tab -> Cycle step) and
(S+A+Tab -> Cycle step backwards) to the 'cycle' keymap.