Re: Annoying mouse binding problem

+ Timo Korvola <Timo Korvola iki fi>:

> Harald Hanche-Olsen <hanche math ntnu no> writes:
> > But surely, since the difficulty remains after a restart, the
> > problem must be in data stored on the X server?
>
> So it would seem.  How come it affects new windows?

I don't know. But your question makes me wonder if I have expressed
myself clearly. When I log in, all is well with all windows. But when
the problem begins, it affects all windows that exist at the time,
plus any new windows that I might create, and it lasts for the
remaining life of the X server.

- Harald