Re: sawfish-client and errors on ubuntu

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 3:30 AM, Rafal Kolanski<rafalk cse unsw edu au> wrote:

> How do people who write sawfish scripts do it with a repl that sends all
> errors to some mysterious location?

For me, I just use the sawfish-mode in emacs.
It is quite nice to use, I can instantly evaluate any expression that
is immediately previous to the cursor by pressing C-x C-e, at the same
time I'm writing the script.
It outputs any error or any return value obtained. You can also access
sawfish and librep documentation from emacs.

--
Fernando