Re: [SF] Poll on infinite-desktop, viewport and workspace?

2009/7/18 Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:
> Hi, all. Let me do a poll, because rework is expected, and to make
> sure how should it be done.
>
> Do you use:
> 1. workspace?
> 2. viewport?

Yes 5x2.

> 3. infinite-desktop?

No.

> 4. pager? which?

3 gnome-panels to hide away things I seldom use (monitors,
launchers, pagers, etc.)

> 5. edgeflip?

Viewport change using keyboard shortcuts.

> 6. Could you describe more on how you use them?

Each viewport holds the necessary for a function (email/web,
project 1, project 2, ...) Switching using the keyboard.

Mihai