Subject: Re: Ignore global hotkeys
From: Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>
To: sawfish-list gnome org
Date: 06/30/2009 01:01 PM
Hi, Sergey.

If your 'hotkey' means for example, what invokes the web browser,
then bind the key to command-sergey-1, and inside the command,
check the window. By default, it does (system "firefox &").

I don't know how to modify, say, ctrl-f on root window.
Teika (Teika kazura)

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin