Re: Requirements in release

Am Thu, 09 Jul 2009 20:47:31 +0300
schrieb Timo Korvola <Timo Korvola iki fi>:

> Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> > What did you do to get Sawfish show up in the KDE Controlcenter?
>
> Nothing, so it doesn't.  To change wm in KDE one can create a script
> ~/.kde/env/sawfish.sh with contents "KDEWM=sawfish; export KDEWM".

I know :) But having it show up in the Controlcenter is the better way
for users.

Ah, yes about the GNOME thingy: GNOME 3 will work with sawfish, if you
don't use of the GNOME-Shell, which would be somehow dump, as it's the
"heart" of GNOME 3.

Now happily running KDE4 with Sawfish .... err Sawfish with KDE4 ;)