Re: Requirements in release

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> So we either wait for Timo to get KDE4 running,

There is some progress in that front.  The main problem was that panel
windows got decorated by Sawfish.  That is fixed by a couple of
patches that are available in the kde4 branch of my repository.  There
is still a problem with fullscreen windows not covering the panels.  I
am experimenting with an old patch by Christian Marillat to fix that.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>