Integration (Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.2)

Folks,

	I went back and figured out what I'd done to get sawfish-ui to appear in
the Gnome Preferences -> Windows.  There needs to be a copy of sawfish.desktop
in /usr/share/gnome/wm-properties/sawfish-wm.desktop, with an entry for
ConfigExec=sawfish-ui.  I tried putting sawfish-wm.desktop in
.local/share/gnome/wm-properties but this didn't work for me. Combined with a
copy of sawfish.desktop in .local/share/applications, this works pretty well. A
10 second startup delay is a small price to pay to ditch metacity.

	It's sad the the Gnome folks are moving in a direction that will lock
them into some derivative of the metacity code base. More generally, it's sad
that they're moving away from the flexibility that's characterised X-based
window systems for so long.

							Lou