Re: Build librep error: autoheader: warning: missing template: XXXXXXXXX

Am Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:56:00 +0100
schrieb Wang Lei <wanglei 198112 gmail com>:

> Hi, all.
>
> It's about sawfish, so I hope someone here can help me. I wanted to
> build the newest sawfish, but unfortunately Debian/sid's librep
> version is 0.17. Can't wait, so I try to build it from svn, then
> encounter this problem. Error message is followed.
>
> removed `aclocal.m4'
> Running autoheader
> autoheader: warning: missing template: BROKEN_ALPHA_GCC
> autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([BROKEN_ALPHA_GCC], [], [Description])
> autoheader: warning: missing template: BROKEN_RTLD_GLOBAL
> autoheader: warning: missing template: DB_RESOLVE_SYMBOLS
> autoheader: warning: missing template: DEBUG_SYS_ALLOC
> autoheader: warning: missing template: DLSYM_NEED_USCORE
> autoheader: warning: missing template: DOUG_LEA_MALLOC
> autoheader: warning: missing template: ENVIRON_UNDECLARED
> autoheader: warning: missing template: FIRST_PTY_LETTER
> autoheader: warning: missing template: FULL_NAME_TERMINATOR
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_CRYPT
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DEV_PTMX
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DLFCN_H
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DLOPEN
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DL_H
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_DYNAMIC_LOADING
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_FFI_H
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_GMP
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_GMP_RANDINIT
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_LIBFFI
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_LIBREADLINE
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_PTYS
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_SHL_LOAD
> autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_SYS_DL_H
> autoheader: warning: missing template: LIBC_GETTEXT
> autoheader: warning: missing template: LIBC_MALLOC
> autoheader: warning: missing template: WITH_CONTINUATIONS
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_HAVE_LONG_LONG
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_HAVE_UNIX
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_INTERFACE
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_MALLOC_ALIGNMENT
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT_CONV
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT_SIZEOF
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_PTR_SIZED_INT_SUFFIX
> autoheader: warning: missing template: rep_VERSION
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Hi

rep-gtk-svn install rep-gtk.pc in "/usr/usr/lib/pkgconfig/" and
not in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ so rep-gtk.pc was not found. Move rep-gtk.pc from
"/usr/usr/lib/pkgconfig/" to "/usr/lib/pkgconfig/" has fix it
on my system.

Regards