Re: Viewport save pointer & focus

Teika Kazura said:     (by the date of Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:32:10 +0900 (JST))

> http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Viewport_save_pointer_%26_focus
> Each viewport 'remembers' pointer & focus with it.

wow, great! I gotta try it. Did you check out mi viewport undo-redo?
I use it all the time, and it's great :)
So good that, yesterday, I assigned undo/redo to buttons 6 & 7,
without Meta modifier.

And now horizontal scrolling is not working anymore for me.
I decided that I use this jumping more often than to scroll
horizontally some document :)