Re: Keymap for grow, pack, shrink & yank

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:50:14 -0800, D M German wrote:
> I was reading the manual few days ago I discovered these
> functions. :) I wish I knew them for few years. ;)

In fact, grow-pack is old, but shrink-yank is new in the upstream,
though Timo seems to have written it years ago. And the doc had lacked
until recent. ;)

To customize, see move/resize section.

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:23:25 -0800, D M German wrote:
> But I can't get shrink or yank to work. Pack and grow both work. Any
> ideas/suggestions?

Thanks for a quick solution which works like a charm, including
shrink & yank on my pc. Why not in the author's?

But Sawfish sometimes loses the focus, regardless of the value of
'pack-warp-pointer'. ('always and 'maybe chases the window according
to the doc.) My focus mode is enter-exit. Perhaps temporarily setting
the focus mode to click helps?

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)