Re: installation rant (ignore if in bad mood)

Hi, Daniel. We know that your reports on installation have often
helped a lot.

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 01:13:58 +0100, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:
> And yes, I know sawfish is maintained by volunteers

Absolutely. When possible, please first summarize the solution, or
what should be done, and after that, what you tried.  That'll save
Chris's time a lot.

> but still, sometimes one needs to let out the steam :)

Abs :)

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:18:38 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Well actually I spent some time improving the autotools stuff in those
> three and -I don't want to sound selfish, but- they are much better
> than before.

Chris, your hard work is not so noticeable, so it's good to express
and let the commuinity know this kind of things sometimes.

Happy Sawfish,
Teika (Teika kazura)