Re: [merge request] add-window-matcher, bugfix, doc.

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:09:57 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> One thing, I would like to have is to do the following:
>
> (add-window-matcher '((WM_NAME "foo")
>                       (WM_NAME "bar"))
>                     '((fixed-position . nil )
>                       (window-history . t )))

The correct way is to use regex, "^(name1|name2)$", because
there's in fact a sole rule.

Since # args is now 2, you can also do it with
(setq foo actions-alist)
(add-window-matcher rule1 foo)
(add-window-matcher rule2 foo)

This is far less cluttering then former grammar with mapc. This is
what Timo proposed. :)

Introduction of "or" rule is difficult for GUI, so cannot be a goal
for this month.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)