Re: [merge request] add-window-matcher, bugfix, doc.

Am Sat, 05 Dec 2009 17:22:19 +0900 (JST)
schrieb Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:

> Hi. Please merge my branch. It includes:
> * Minor bug fix in move-resize.jl
> * Doc, including news.
> * add/remove-window-matcher improvements.
>
> An example of the new grammar for add-window-matcher is:
> (add-window-matcher '((WM_NAME . "^root$")
>                       (WM_CLASS . "^XTerm/xterm$"))
>                     '((ignore-program-position . t)
>                       (maximize . vertical)))

One thing, I would like to have is to do the following:

(add-window-matcher '((WM_NAME "foo")
                      (WM_NAME "bar"))
                    '((fixed-position . nil )
                      (window-history . t )))

Or in other words to use the same matcher directly for different
windows. That's currently not possible.

Chris